Get your free online store success package here:
Google Analytics 2018 tutorial:
I obtained almost $ 2 million of online income from my first company, BDancewear. Most of the traffic came from Google AdWords.
Setting it up is very easy and I will show you a step-by-step guide in just 4 minutes!
1. Keyword research: when someone searches for a keyword, it will attract traffic to your website. Think of all the keywords that your potential customers would search to find your product.
2. Set up the campaign: you'll want to enter the keyword for which you want it to appear in & # 39; Campaign name & # 39 ;. Mark the search partners but do not mark the Display network. Then, choose which location you want to prioritize, the language, the budget and how much you would pay when someone clicks on your link.
3. Set up the ad group: then add the name of your ad group. When adding your keywords, consider the different types of keyword matching: keyword = broad match, "keyword" = phrase match, Google Adwords = exact match
4. Write the ad copy: after that, you will be prompted to create a new ad. Here, you'll want to add three headlines. The central point of the headlines is to capture people's attention. When adding your URL, do not waste time adding the home page, instead, be sure to enter the product page.
Another tip is to look at the advertising copies of your competitors and create a copy that stands out.
5. Add negative keywords: the last thing is to add your negative keywords. Here, you'll want to add the keywords for which you don't want to appear. For example, my destination location is EE. UU., So when someone searches in & # 39; Keto Snack Australia & # 39 ;, my ad does not appear for that.
6. Review your keywords: Review your keywords one by one and add them to new campaigns and ads. It is exactly the same process as Step 1, but keep in mind that if a given keyword is almost the same as an existing campaign, simply place it in that similar campaign. But if the keyword is different from existing campaigns, create a new one.
7. Perform a split test: be sure to create 2 or more ads. You can then split the proof of the ad copy and see which one works best.
8. Link to Google Analytics – Be sure to link your Google AdWords to your Google Analytics!
ADDITIONAL TIP: Go to devices and adjust your offer for mobile devices and tablets. What I recommend is to decrease the offer to 50% for mobile devices and tablets. Of course, this is still up to you, so try it and see what works best for you.
What kind of campaigns should you run?
Generic Search Terms
Names and terms of the competitors
Lesson I learned during the week: follow your joy.
Tools that I recommend:
Sign up using one of the links below and I will give you a free 1 to 1 consultation
Assume that all the links in the video and the description are affiliate links and that by using them you are supporting the channel, so thanks!