There are lots of joint supplements available in the market which claims to treat the joints pain or best for providing relief and ease from pain. Many people are facing chronic joint pain in their hand, elbows, knees or shoulders etc. In most cases, it is caused due to due to cartilage breakdown which results into arthritis or osteoarthritis pain. Joint pain may be caused due to any injuries affecting the tendons, ligaments or bursae resulting into joint pain, joint inflammation, arthritis which can be osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis etc. and very rarely it can be due to joint cancer.
Reasons of Different Types of Joint Pain
- Arthritis: Arthritis occurs due to inflammation of one or more than one joints causing stiffness and pain which worsens with age. There are various symptoms responsible for it as follows:
- Osteoarthritis: When flexible tissues at the ends of the bones wear down, it results into osteoarthritis. Its various symptoms may include the following:
*Stiffness in Joints
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: The reason responsible for rheumatoid arthritis is chronic inflammatory disorders affecting many joints including both hands and feet. The various symptoms which indicates the occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis are as follows:
Like this there are also many more reasons for different types of other joint pains which may be as follows:
- Tendon or Ligament breakdown due to injury
- Joint Cancer
- Joint Inflammation
- Joint Stiffness
Amazing Dietary Supplements: Best for Relief from All Types of Joint Pains
Different types of best joint supplement are available in the market which are highly beneficial in providing relief from pain or reduce the pain. Here is some important joint supplement discussed below which are best for the joint pain.
- Glucosamine: It is a natural component of cartilage which is a natural substance, it prevents bones from rubbing against each other. It causes inflammation and pain. It also prevents the breakdown of cartilage which happens due to arthritis. Glucosamine are the best natural supplements available in mainly two forms like glucosamine hydrochloride or glucosamine sulfate etc. These are best supplements aimed for treatment of joint pain and as per weight the dosage of these supplements can be decided.
- Chondroitin: Chondroitin is also a building block like glucosamine which helps to prevent the cartilage breakdown from osteoarthritis. Both Chondroitin and Glucosamine can be taken in combination or can also be taken separately and helps to provide the relief from pain.
- SAMe: This supplement is commonly used for curing the symptoms of osteoarthritis and depression. In our body, liver naturally produces sAMe from amino acid known as methionine, which performs different functions like repair of cartilage or production of cartilage.
- Boswellia: The other name of Boswellia is Indian frankincense which is commonly used for arthritis pain. The chemicals in this extract are known as boswellia acids having anti-inflammatory effects. This extract improves the symptoms of joint pain.