New Delhi: The Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and the newly released Warzone have now released a new 15 GB update for PS4 and Xbox users. With the new update, millions of players can add a full weapon customization suite, unlock additional weapon stores, and get rid of the old bugs / glitches.
The full list of patch notes from COD: Modern Warfare and Warzone was published by the game’s developer and original developer, Infinity Ward, in their blog post.
The patch notice is as follows:
– Blueprint shootout
– Reinfected ground war
– 3v3 Cranked Gunfight
– Shoot the ship around the clock (including Cranked and Grind!)
– Solos, trios, quads.
– Looting trios.
– Most Wanted Contract – Instead of having a random operator marked on your tac map, you voluntarily put a bounty on yourself that every squad in Verdansk can see. Of course, this big risk has some big rewards.
DATA PACK DOWNLOAD:
If you have Modern Warfare on PS4 or Xbox, the update requires a 15 GB download to access Modern Warfare.
Once you’ve installed the patch and selected a mode (multiplayer, campaign, special operations, etc.), you’ll be taken to a game installation menu. Here you have to download Data Pack 1 from this menu. Once the download is complete, you will need to close and reopen the game application.
If you encounter problems or need assistance, you can contact @ATVIAssist.
– A Challenges tab has been added to the main multiplayer screen for easy access.
– Customize how the audio for the Precision Airstrike plays so that it follows the aircraft more closely.
– Fixed an issue where players using KBM in Game Battles could create custom weapon designs that could also be used in multiplayer or Warzone.
– White text is currently displayed when someone speaks, regardless of the team. When someone is on an enemy team, their text is displayed in red.
– Fixed an exploit on Hackney Yard while playing Infected.
– Fixed a bug that prevented players from fighting an enemy on an ATV.
– Various out-of-bound and exploit fixes.
– After the last update, Talon’s character model appeared to be overloaded with graphical corruption issues during the Squad Walk. This has been fixed.
– Fixed some season 3 emblems with incorrect text.
– Fixed a problem with Kreuger’s eyes when completing a last move.
– Fixed a bug where some clocks were pointing in the wrong direction when gesturing.
– Fixed an issue where players could lose the option to select their favorite faction in the operator menu.
– Fixed a bug that caused white light to appear when a weapon was moved or fired near certain locations.
– A deadzone option has only been added for the gamepad that allows players to adjust the inner area where stick input is not registered.
– Fixed an issue where group members could not edit their CDL loadouts when the CDL quick play filter was active.
– Fixed an issue that caused the AutoRun function to stop when players opened their text chat in the game.
– Fixed an issue where players would not be able to zoom in or out on the Tac map when the jump was tied up / down on the mouse wheel.
– Fixed an issue where completing the Completionist challenges for the SKS would unlock the associated camo colors for the Renetti.
– Fixed an issue where unlocking camouflage colors for the SKS was not compatible with other camouflage challenges for rifle rifles.
– Fixed a bug that caused Alex’s “Hard Wired” skin to appear in thermals while Cold Blooded was equipped.
– The option to display available XP tokens is not visible in the Warzone menu. This has been fixed.
– After a player was brought back into the game, he was in a state in which he could not interact with the team’s loadout drop, and was asked to resuscitate even though he was still alive. This has been fixed.
– Adjusted the speed and size of the circle.
– You have reinstalled the truck in BR Solos with reduced turning speed, acceleration and maximum speed.
– The scoreboard has been moved so that it is shown in the pause menu.
– Fixed an issue where the post-processing report did not show all of the team earnings.
– Fixed an issue where players could not equip armor plates while Dead Silence was activated.
– New Item – Armor Bag – If you find one of them, you can carry up to 8 armor plates instead of 5. These fall on death and can be plundered by other players. By default, these do not contain armor plates, but only increase the player’s carrying amount. Guaranteed reward when signing a Scavenger contract (replaces gas mask as a guaranteed item). A gas mask rarely remains in loot and can be bought at the point of purchase.
– Looting: Looting Rating – If you have finished a looting game, you will now receive a rating in the form of a coin. Bronze, silver, gold, platinum and more! The more money your team has collected, the cooler the coin is. Get over 3.5 million to find the highest rating!
– Fixed a bug where the selection of the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim operator is shown as the default skin in Co-op.
– The ammo shop can now be entered in the safe house at the start of any special operation.
– Crosswind Operation: Fixed various situations in which players could get stuck outside the aircraft when the rest of the team reformed.
– Fix some rare cases where players could be revived in the last state or started self-revival but still bleed.
– Fixed an issue where the color of the player’s resurrection icon could quickly change from blue to red after resuscitation.
– Fixed players being able to get out of a Juggernaut suit and then gain the ability to revive others even if they were up to date.
– Operation Harbinger – Players can now leave the safehouse earlier and “capture” the first Intel item faster after the Kamarov dialogue.
– Operation Harbinger – Fixed missing audio on the big truck.
– Crosswind Operation – Fixed some cases where soldiers were giving armored hit marks but had no visible armor.
– Fixed an issue where a syringe could be seen floating while a teammate was being revived.
– Fixed an issue with helicopter audio.
On the PC:
– Fixed an issue where players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
– Fixed a crash that occurred with players using a GeForce 900 series graphics card when loading the Crosswind Special Operations mission.
The developers of their official Twitter account also announced an in-depth anti-cheat update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone for PS4, Xbox One and PC. This will be another tool to curb in-game cheating and make it more realistic and interesting for COD players around the world.
The Killcam & Spectate reporting feature will be released in #Warzone and this week #Modern WarfareAdded another way for players to report suspected cheats. We have no tolerance for fraudsters.
– Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) April 28, 2020