In this video, we will analyze some important strategies for content marketing that every seller should know. Some of the strategies discussed in the video are to meet your audience, create high quality content, constantly run a / b tests, conduct a competitive analysis, choose a suitable content format, choose a content management system, address to your audience through emails, use native ads and measure the performance of your content. Content marketing is an extraction marketing technique to create and share valuable content (such as blogs, videos, articles, etc.) to the target audience. Valuable content solves a problem of the target audience, keeps their attention adding value to their lives and results in converting their interest into buying. So, let's start with content marketing strategies.
Below are the topics we will discuss in the video:
1. Know your audience – 0:31
2. Create high quality content – 4:27
3. Constantly run A / B tests – 10:40
4. Perform a competition analysis – 13:30
5. Choose a suitable content format – 15:21
6. Choose a content management system – 18:54
7. Target your audience using emails – 19:39
8. Use native ads – 21:55
9. Measure the performance of your content – 23:38
Subscribe to our channel to get more content marketing tutorials:
To access the slides, click here:
Watch more videos about content marketing:
#ContentMarketingStrategy #ContentMarketingTutorial # ContentMarketing2019 #ContentMarketing #SimplilearnContentMarketing #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
What is the focus of this course?
Content Marketing aims to build authority, amplify the message, acquire and retain the intended audience. Well-written marketing content helps build the reputation of a trusted advisor.
This advanced content marketing course enables participants to produce compelling and impressive marketing content, focusing on the vital strategies, tactics and best practices that a writer needs to create and improve content marketing efforts. This course also helps participants learn several aspects of planning and executing Content Marketing strategies with greater efficiency and impact, guiding participants to harness the power of words to disseminate information and create impressive marketing content.
what are the objectives of the course?
– The learning objectives of this advanced content marketing course are:
– Create interesting and compelling marketing content
– Identify perspectives and create an effective content marketing strategy
– Create appropriate messages and content guidelines
– Learn to find influential people in the industry and identify promotional opportunities
– Learn content marketing strategies, tactics and best practices to produce effective content
– Learn to develop appropriate content for each type of audience segment
– Create best practices for content in all types of media, including social networks, images, etc.
This course will be of particular interest to professionals in these fields:
– Digital advertising
– Planning or writing content online.
– Business development
– Social networks and search marketing
– Public relations
– Organizational communication
Get more information at:
For more updates on courses and tips, follow us at:
Get the Android application:
Get the iOS application: