This content marketing tutorial will explain the concept of content marketing using some case studies. This Content Marketing Tutorial is designed for absolute beginners to make them understand the importance of Content Marketing in today's world. Content marketing and social networks seem to be made for each other. There are currently more than 2 billion users of social networks worldwide. Quality content is what makes social networks work. Unfortunately, most brands have a voice on social networks that is mostly separated from their content marketing strategy.
This content marketing tutorial will explain the topics listed below:
1. How to identify the most important channels for your business (B2B or B2C)
2. Benefits of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
3. What makes the content irresistibly shareable
Subscribe to the Simplilearn channel to get more digital marketing tutorials –
Digital marketing articles –
To gain a thorough knowledge of content marketing and other digital marketing tools and techniques, see our training course for certified digital marketing associates:
#DigitalMarketing #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingCertification #DigitalMarketingCertifiedAssociate #ContentMarketing
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
What are the objectives of the digital marketing certificate associate course?
Whether you're looking for a new career in digital marketing or just want to add digital to your existing skill set, the DMCA course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and prepare you for the industry from day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive practical practice in a wide range of simulations and projects that will allow you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing course will prepare you for the most requested certification exams, such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Twitter Marketing.
This course will allow you to:
1. Get a deep understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay per click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analysis, marketing content, mobile marketing, email marketing strategy, programmatic purchases, marketing automation and digital marketing
2. Master the digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising and YouTube Marketing
3. Get real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing and YouTube Marketing
4. Become an expert on Twitter advertising: we developed the Twitter advertising module in this course in partnership with Twitter
5. Prepare for major digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing and YouTube Marketing.
What are the projects and tools included in this Digital Marketing course?
Training in digital marketing is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on four live projects of 10 hours each that will provide you with practical experience in digital marketing. The projects will be put in charge of a website and will use several digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
Project 1: Google Analytics and SEO: you will configure your company's website, ensure proper SEO and allow Google Analytics to analyze your performance.
Project 2: Google AdWords: you will design a Google AdWords campaign to increase paid search traffic relevant to your website.
Project 3: Facebook Marketing: you will run a Facebook marketing campaign for your website and maintain the Facebook page to ensure brand visibility and commitment.
Project 4: YouTube and Video Marketing: you will run a YouTube marketing campaign for your website and maintain your YouTube channel.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For more updates on courses and tips, follow us at:
– Facebook :
Get the Android application:
Get the iOS application: