Email marketing best practices: 9 tips
Video covered tips:
1) Build targeted list (CRM)
2) Add value! Do not wait, automate. Think of drip campaigns (potential customers, customers, vacations, promotions, opinions, etc.)
4) Design for mobile devices: content higher than the fold
5) Catchy subject line – insert name
6) What days / hours are better to send?
7) Address and unsubscribe
8) Test before shipping
9) Study the data and results and refine
Conclusion: thanks for looking. If this content was useful, take a second and click on Like, share and comment. And be sure to follow us to get more excellent content like this. Then!
#Email #EmailMarketing #EmailMarketingStrategies
Submitted by: JB Kellogg
JB Kellogg is the co-founder and co-founder of Madwire®. The Madwire Marketing 360® and Top Rated Local® brands are popular platforms used to help small businesses grow. Madwire was founded in 2009 and since then it has grown to almost 1,000 people and more than 100MM in annual income. JB & Co-CEO Joe Kellogg were recognized as the best qualified CEOs of Glassdoor for 3 consecutive years (# 1 overall in 2016). JB is passionate about small business marketing, leadership, sales, team culture and more, and often shares the tips, tricks and strategies he learned in the life and growth of Madwire.
JB Kellogg on LinkedIn:
Marketing 360® is the # 1 Marketing Platform® for small businesses. It has everything you need, from design to marketing and CRM. Developed by Madwire®: voted one of the best places in the country to work for Glassdoor in 2016 and 2017!
Marketing 360® website: