This email marketing tutorial will help you understand what email marketing is, how to set up an email marketing campaign, the benefits of email marketing, what the A / B test is, how to automate emails, types of email campaigns, how to interact with new users and we will also look for a demonstration on how to create an email campaign using MailChimp. Email marketing is an effective way to convert leads into sales by sending personalized emails to the target audience. It is an effective strategy at all stages of the client's life cycle that includes awareness, consideration, purchase, retention and defense. Email marketing plays a fundamental role in fostering an advantage. Now, let's start and understand the basics of email marketing in detail.
The following topics are explained in this email marketing tutorial:
1. What is email marketing (02:33)
2. Email marketing settings (08:54)
3. Benefits of email marketing (20:25)
4. Test A / B (22:11)
5. Email automation (41:32)
6. Types of email campaigns (43:21)
7. How to attract new users (50:02)
8. Email marketing tools (52:42)
8. Demonstration (53:17)
#EmailMarketing #EmailMarketingTutorial # HowToCreateEmailCampaignInMailChimp # EmailMarketing2019 #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingCourse #SimplilearnDMCA #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
Subscribe to our channel to get more digital marketing tutorials:
To access the slides, click here:
Watch more videos about digital marketing:
About the Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social networks, pay per click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analysis , content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing disciplines in the world, and this certification will increase its market value and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn digital marketing?
Companies and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted in all industries. Continuous learning for any professional who works is not only important to keep up with current market trends, but also helps them expand their skill set and be more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will allow you to:
1. Get a deep understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay per click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analysis, marketing content, mobile marketing, email marketing strategy, programmatic purchases, marketing automation and digital marketing
2. Master the digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website conversion rate optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Get real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages designed for the right audience
Who should take this digital marketing course?
Anyone looking to advance their career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those looking for leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing managers
2. Specialists in digital marketing
3. Marketing or sales professionals
4. Graduates in Administration, Engineering, Business or Communication
5. Entrepreneurs or entrepreneurs
6. Marketing consultant
Get more information at:
For more updates on courses and tips, follow us at:
Get the Android application:
Get the iOS application: