Objective of the challenge: Training for a minimum of 21 days during the month of February.
You will find this month's daily follow-up calendar below. Each day, you will include the Eexercise of the day calendar listing as part of your regularly scheduled training, or complete the daily homework in addition to your training. Train at your own pace.
This challenge has to do with responsibility. We will publish a daily CHECK-IN publication every night, from February 1 to 21 on Facebook and Instagram. Leave a comment below these posts and stay responsible.
- Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes per workout.
- Your exercise choice. – Choose an exercise routine that fits your current fitness level and work at your own pace.
- If he Day exercise It is not an exercise you can do, choose another exercise. (We have published videos of all the exercises).
- Stay hydrated: Drink at least 64 oz of water every day. (If you drink much more than that or have medical limitations (due to kidney problems or other ailments), do what is best for you.
- We suggest that you take at least one day off per week.
Download the printable calendar for this month. (PDF file)
Leave a comment Then tell us why you join this month’s challenge.
Disclaimer: Before starting any exercise program, check with your doctor. We cannot be responsible for any injuries resulting from trying this exercise routine. If you have injuries that could get worse, you are pregnant, you have knee problems or you have neck and back pain, you should talk to a professional trainer about what exercises would be best for you. Do not try if you have current injuries, past surgeries or other physical problems / health problems that could be affected by exercise. Do not forget to stretch before and after exercising to avoid injury. If you feel severe pain or discomfort, stop.