Introducing FlatApp, a clean yet sophisticated premium WordPress theme specially developed for people who need a feature rich landing page for their application. The theme comes with all of the powerful features which help you build a fully functional app landing page without having any third party plugin. FlatApp utilizes several unique components you have barely seen before at Themeforest, moreover, it comes with responsive, retina ready layout which looks flawlessly on a wide range of devices such as PCs, smartphones, tablets, notebooks etc. Feel free to check the demos and discover the capabilities of the theme.
Showcase your app like never before!
FlatApp has plethora of post types that allows you to showcase features in two styles, create screenshots ( carousel and grid layouts ), pricing tables, team members, fun facts and more!
It is easy to use!
Even though FlatApp is one of the most feature rich landing page theme on the market, it is fairly easy to use. It has built with logical, user friendly solutions in mind. It comes with an ultra extensive documentation which contains step by step instructions, moreover there are 62 tutorial videos in 6 categories.
Full list of features:
- Online documentation
- Online tutorial videos
- 2 Home section layouts
- 4 Home section background variations
- Responsive Layout, it works on wide range of devices.
- 10 + 1 color schemes
- FontAwesome icons
- Custom 404 Page
- White label settings page, great for client projects
- Custom login page logo option
- Custom login page background option
- Flat mockups included + there some greate resources in the documentation
- Social profile widget
- Author widget
- Advanced latest post widget with thumbnails
- Translation ready
- Social icons widget
- Fully working and completely customizable ajax contact form
- Compatible with the contact form 7 plugin
- Custom post formats are supported!
- Customizable comment form.
- Friendly support staff!
If you have any questions that aren’t covered in the documentation, don’t hesitate to contact us via our support gateway, ( I prefer this method ) or leave a message via the contact form on my profile page.[ad_2] Source