Whenever someone asks you to flex your muscles, the first thing that comes to your mind is the biceps. They play a big part in building sculpted arms. Muscles grow and develop at different rates for different people. But you need one week to get into your bigger arm growing routine.
Building Biceps in the Gym
To grow, all muscles need resistance training. It is also called strength training. So, your biceps are no exception either. If your main goal is to gain muscle on biceps, you will have to add boost your muscle size and strength. But do not opt for the same old bicep curls. If you are looking to build your arms and fast, try the concentration curl. After various tests, this has proven to be an ideal way to promote the most bicep activation.
Among other arm exercises, try to include barbell curls, chins-ups, and cable curls. And as you perform these moves, see that you use as little momentum as you can and reduce the swing in your arms. This would assure that muscle is doing the effort.
Sure, you cannot achieve high muscle growth in a few weeks, but you can surely a few things to speed up the process. Age, body type, gender, and genetics play a key role in determining the exact rate of muscle growth. If you gained 0.4 pounds of muscle per month for a year, you are doing well. But here are a few things that you can do:
Exercise, Recovery, and Nutrition
- See that you complete one or two resistance training workouts per week, and target your biceps, shoulders, and triceps. You can use cable weight machines or free weights for performing one or two exercises for each muscle group. There are chins, hammer curls, and regular curls that are going to target the biceps.
- Triceps extensions, body dips, and dumbbell kickbacks are going to be effective for the triceps. And for the shoulders, you can do shrugs, reverse flies, lateral raises, and overhead presses.
- Now, see that you can do three to six sets of each of the exercises with a weight you can easily lift the same number of times in perfect form. A study found that the optimal load for muscle growth was between 80-95% of 1 Repetition Max. 1RPM is the amount of weight a person can safely lift, unassisted, for one repetition.
- You will have to make some additions to your lifting routine by doing multi-joint compound exercises. These include pushups and squats and release more anabolic hormones that are essential for the protein synthesis that takes place within muscle cells.
- Ensure that each of the muscle groups gets to rest for at least 24 hours. But it is preferred that they get to rest for 48 hours or more before they work again. The key to fast and effective full muscle growth is the full recovery of the muscles. So, the idea that lifting weights more frequently shall result in faster growth is false. And although you should stress your muscle fibers while working out, the actual growth is only going to occur during the rest and recovery phase. So, you should give your body 48-hours or more to fully recover
- You must get a full night’s sleep every night. Sleep is crucial for muscle growth as it is then when the body is in hormone production mode and triggers protein synthesis.
- You should consume enough protein daily and from different sources. It is recommended to get 1.6 to 1.7 g of protein per kilogram of body weight. Also, use a variety of sources to get sufficient amounts of the important amino acids. The amino acid leucine is particularly essential for muscle growth. Other sources include eggs, fish, legumes, nuts, poultry, and seeds.
- Consume a small snack that has both carbohydrates and proteins right before and after working out. This should be for boosting potential muscle growth.
That’s it. Following these tips is bound to make your arms bigger significantly. And while you do all this, you can use high-quality steroids and supplements to speed up the process and get the desired bulk. Buy Steroids Online is a reliable platform to get them. They have a wide range of products that they ship throughout the U.S.
Check out their range now!