Liverpool have won the Champions League twice since 1990, but this championship title has proven elusive, although Liverpool was about to win the Premier League in 2014 before Manchester City received the award.
So the message from coach Jürgen Klopp and his players is to only think about the next game.
"We celebrate this victory, then we have a few days off to rest and have time with the family," added Alisson.
"But when we're back in training, we really have to focus on the next game. This is an important game for us when it comes to continuing the title fight. We are doing really well so far, as the boss always says." "We are the best, and we just have to keep going, keep pushing and do our best."
The victory at Spurs on Saturday ensured that Liverpool now had the best start to the season in the history of the Premier League.
Klopp's team scored 61 points in the first 21 games, surpassing Manchester City's record of 59 points in the 2017-2018 title-winning season. Liverpool's start is also the most successful in the five major European football leagues.
Liverpool have conceded only 14 goals in these 21 games and have conceded six times in their last six league games.
"We don't think too much about breaking records, but it's good if you break them," said Alisson. "We just want to keep going, keep playing, do our best to make the fans happy, to make our family proud, to make the boss proud, because we work a lot every day to get here on a match day on the pitch . " and win the game.
"So we're doing everything we can to achieve this, and we're very happy with the three points and one zero."
Oliver Holt of the Daily Mail described Liverpool as a "machine" that crushes everyone in front of them as they approach a title that is almost within their reach.
"Liverpool's recent record is dizzying, amazingly good, better than anything we've seen before, better than anything Europe has seen before," added Holt.
"It is inevitable that there will be more talk about whether Liverpool can now mimic Arsenal's 2003/04" Invincibles "and remain unbeaten for the entire season. It was a banana skin they jumped over."
If Liverpool maintains its machine-like shape, it could break a number of other Premier League records by the end of the season.
- Manchester City set the record in the 2017/18 season with 100 points.
- Manchester City is the current owner of 20 home wins in a row. Liverpool have won their last 18 Premier League home games.
- Between August and December 2017, Manchester City won 18 league games in a row. Liverpool have won 12 league games in a row
- Arsenal, called "Invincibles", remained undefeated 49 games. Liverpool are currently 37 games unbeaten.
- As part of this "Invincible" race, Arsenal remained unbeaten throughout the 2003/2004 season, a brand Liverpool can reach if they don't lose in the next 17 games.
- Arsenal had 537 days without defeat between May 2003 and October 2004. Liverpool was last struck by Manchester City on January 3. If defeat is avoided this season, it could surpass Arsenal's record on June 23.
- City holds the record for most wins in one season – 32 – a feat that Pep Guardiola's team has achieved in the past two campaigns. Liverpool have won 20 games this season.
- In the 2017/2018 season, City set the record for most away wins in one season – 16. Liverpool have won eight of their nine games so far.