Associated with AT&T Communication, SBCGlobal is one of the leading telecommunication services that offer free email service to every AT&T user. One can assess the SBC Global email service by taking a subscription for any of the services offered by AT&T communication.
Since the very beginning of the service, i.e. as early as 1882, SBCGlobal has earned a lot of customer bases and is still managing well-to-do so with the help of its effective email services. Basically, its services cater to the demands of both the type of email service users i.e., individuals and business groups. Both the users can easily access the SBC Global email account from any of their technical devices be it computer, mobile or tablet, etc.
After reading about how effective the SBC Global email service is! Those who have not tried the SBC Global email service yet, must be wondering about the process of ‘how to create an SBCGlobal net email account?’ So, having this in mind, we below mentioned the steps for the same in order to help those users who want to try the SBC Global email service but are from a non-technical background and need technical support.
Now, without wasting any further second, follow the below- given steps-by-steps guide about configuring a new SBCGlobal email account:
- In order to sign-up for a new SBCGlobal email account, type “Att.net” in the Google search engine and click on the available result in order to navigate to the ‘Att.net’ page.
- There, on the Att.net ‘Sign-in now’ page, click on the ‘Create AT&T Account’ option that’s there below the ‘Sign-in’ option.
- Once you click on it, you’ll be directed to a new page. On that page you’ll see two options i.e., ‘Wireless Number and Zip Code’ in which you have to fill the details according to your particular wireless number and Zip code.
- After typing the correct details in the given fields, click on the ‘Continue’ option in order to reach the next window.
- There, what you have to do is, choose your SBC Global email account type as “POP3.”
- After choosing the account type, enter all the necessary incoming and outgoing mail server information for your POP3 account.
- To help yourself with the SBC Global email account server settings details, fill the details same as mentioned below:
- For Outgoing server – smtp.att.yahoo.com
- For Incoming server – pop.att.yahoo.com
- Then, click on the ‘Finish’ button and further, enter ‘995’ under ‘Incoming Server’ and ‘465’ under ‘Outgoing Server.’
- Then click on the ‘Finish’ button to finish with the email server settings and in order to reach on the next window.
- There, enter a unique email address for your SBC Global email account and at the same time also create a strong alphanumeric password that can secure your account effectively.
- After that, you’ll be prompted by Google Bot to answer a ‘Security Question’ that will help you in the future with the process of account recovery.
- Answer the security question correctly and then select the ‘OK’ and ‘Finish’ button to finally save and create the new SBCGlobal email account.
- Using the newly created login information, you are easily able to login to your new SBCGlobal email account.
However, if you’re not able to login to your newly created account and received a message that reads “Can’t access the SBC Global email account,” then, in that case, the possible reasons behind such error can be the followings:
- Slow Internet/ Internet error
- Web Browser Error
- SBCGlobal Email Server Down
- Invalid Password or ID
- Interference of any third party software (available in your O.S) with SBCGlobal email server
- Forgotten SBC Email Account Password
So, find out the effective solutions of these particular reasons in order to login back to your new SBCGlobal email account without any trouble. And to do so, what you can do is visit one of the best-considered websites i.e., ‘Get assist’ in order to get assistance for the same. There you’ll get effective technical solutions and guidance in this matter from its customer support technical team.