Do you find it difficult to let your child rip the benefits of the Internet because you are afraid of the online hazards? Find out the top 7 parental control apps to monitor your child’s phone.
Smartphones have been transforming our lives drastically. Even pre-digital era persons have difficulty in recalling how they were managing without the devices.
The smartphone’s use is no longer limited to making phone calls and texting; we use them to watch the latest news and movies, play games, listen to music, do online shopping and banking, and to navigate our ways through Google Maps.
Let us find out how to allow your child to have the benefits of the Internet while ensuring their safety from online hazards.
7 Best parental control apps to monitor your child’s phone
Bit Guardian Parental Control
- Bit Guardian is one of the best parental control apps, which is quite straightforward to install and yet technologically advanced.
- With the help of Bit Guardian, parents can block inappropriate and addictive apps.
- Parents can also schedule their children’s bedtime and access to other apps, helping them to have a regular routine.
- With geofencing, you can create a virtual boundary around your child.
- Bit Guardian has a feature that permits parents to create a customized home screen on kid’s smartphone.
- For a pre-defined time-frame, you can grant them the use of addictive apps.
- A child can also send a panic alert in a moment of crisis.
- mSpy is a child phone monitoring app that is pretty renowned for efficient and smooth working.
- It is easy to install and has 25 useful features. You can view all the data with an online dashboard.
- mSpy allows you to remotely monitor calls, SMS, keystrokes, photos, internet usage, and even social media on the child’s device.
- The location tracking feature provides the current whereabouts of a child.
- Spyzie easily monitors phone calls and provides you with details such as call duration and time stamp.
- You can remotely block unwanted and distracting apps on your children’s Android phones and tablets.
- A parent is given access to reading text messages, multi-media files, and instant messages (incoming and outgoing), thus safeguarding their children from online spammers.
- You can check new contact addition, and any event entered on the phone calendar with access to calendar and contact.
- Being a great GPS tracker, this software enables a parent to delete all data remotely or lock the device so that no one can access the kids’ personal stuff.
- KidsGuard Pro is easy to install a kids safety app that allows you to monitor multiple cell phones.
- The app works discreetly in the background of a child’s device without letting them know about the installation.
- With the help of GPS, you can have a very accurate location tracking in real-time.
- Geofencing enables you to create virtual fences on the map, with you getting notified whenever the kid crosses that fence.
- With the app, you can access the photos, videos, browser history, including the incognito search history, contacts, etc. on a child’s device.
- The keystroke recorder will capture all the typed words, even the words unsent in the input box.
- Norton Family Premier
- This child phone monitoring app offers a free trial for 30 days to help you decide on its purchase.
- Norton provides protection from hackers and online predators to kids by identifying potential dangers in advance and informing the parents.
- You receive an email alert when your kid tries to access a blocked site
- By scheduling the number of hours, days, or weeks, you can supervise the time your child spends on the internet.
- Personal and sensitive information on the smartphone is protected, and the kid is not allowed to send it to anyone.
- Your child can send you an access request on a site you have blocked.
- A parent has access to the child’s browsing history, YouTube videos, text messages: sent and received, and set limits as well.
- You can opt to receive weekly/monthly reports of their activities.
- A parent gets to know the words, terms, and phrases the kids are searching to gain insights into their interests and to protect them from inappropriate content.
- Webwatcher is a child monitoring app for both PC and mobile.
- This parental control is compatible with all devices – iOS, Android, and blackberry.
- It is completely undetectable by a child.
- Webwatcher sends alert notifications automatically.
- You can monitor and access photos, messages, even the ones your child has deleted.
- It gives you complete access to installed apps, call history.
- You can track the use of all social media apps.
- LogsKit is a child phone monitoring app that extracts logs from smartphones.
- Logs are sent to logskit.com through your account.
- A parent can view sent, received, and deleted texts and photos.
- You can track the exact location of a person with GPS tracking.
- It permits you to listen and record all incoming and outgoing calls.
- You can keep track of the websites they visit along with frequency.
- You can view call logs to find out who they call, missed calls, and the time and date of the call.
Help your children to find a perfect balance between smartphones and life. Protect them from the onslaught of social media and monitor their phones with parental control apps.