Social networks, blogs, webinars, infographics: there are so many types of content, but which ones does your nonprofit need? Nonprofit organizations already have little time and money, so how can you create an efficient but effective content strategy? In this webinar, we will review how you can set up a content plan to help your nonprofit organization increase visibility, expand impact and interact with the community and donors. We will cover the following:
– The different types of content that your nonprofit organization should think about and why: blog, social networks, webinars, podcasts, website
– Prioritize content for maximum reach
– How to effectively create a content strategy
– Tools and best practices to make your work easier and more effective.
– Measure success and understand which metrics are most important
Visit www.techsoup.org/get-product-donations to obtain technology offers for nonprofit organizations and libraries!