This digital marketing video tutorial will help you learn why digital marketing is important, what digital marketing is, what the different types of digital marketing are, and the customer life cycle in digital marketing. Digital marketing is the act of promoting products or services with the help of digital devices or technology. In digital marketing, marketers can promote their campaigns on search engines, social media platforms, emails, mobile apps, etc. Now let’s get started and learn digital marketing in detail on how someone can use these channels to promote their products.
The topics that we will discuss in the video are detailed below:
1. Why is digital marketing important?
2. What is digital marketing?
3. Types of digital marketing
4. Customer life cycle in digital marketing
Subscribe to our channel for more machine learning tutorials:
To access the slides, click here:
See more videos on digital marketing:
#WhatIsDigitalMarketing #IntroductionToDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingTutorialForBeginners #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #SimplilearnDMCA #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
About the Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay per click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics , content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing disciplines in the world, and this certification will increase your market value and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn digital marketing?
Companies and recruiters prefer marketers with genuine knowledge, skills, and experience verified by certification that is accepted in all industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important to keep up with current market trends, but it also helps them expand their skill set and be more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will allow you to:
1. Gain a deep understanding of the various disciplines of digital marketing: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay per click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, marketing content, mobile marketing, email marketing strategy, programmatic purchasing, marketing automation and digital marketing
2. Master the digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing, and more.
4. Get real life experience completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages designed for the right audience
6. Prepare for major digital marketing certification exams like OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing.
Who should take this digital marketing course?
Anyone looking to advance their career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or sales professionals
4. Graduates in Administration, Engineering, Business or Communication
5. Entrepreneurs or entrepreneurs
6. Marketing consultant
Find out more at:
For more course updates and tips, follow us on:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: