– PPC, which means pay per click advertising, is one of the best ways to attract visitors to your website. In this video we will explain PPC, CPC and CPM and help you determine if PPC is suitable for your business.
PPC is an online marketing method that allows you to place ads in strategic locations across the Internet. The best part: You only pay a fee when your ad is clicked. Instead of attracting visitors organically, you are basically buying visits to your site. The PPC rate, which is generally called cost per click (CPC), varies widely. In the United States, the average is between $ 1 and $ 2. That means that some clicks are as cheap as a few cents, while others add up to more than $ 50.
So how do you know if PPC is suitable for your small business? Here are some reasons why we believe it is useful:
1. PPC is extremely specific, allowing you to show your ads to whoever you want, whenever you want. That means you can target potential customers based on where they are, what device they are using or even their gender.
2. PPC allows to retarget visitors. Retargeting means advertising for people who have visited your site but have not made a purchase. Consider this: only two people out of 100 visitors to a site will become customers. Retargeting means that you don't have to let 98 percent of your traffic go to waste.
3. PPC is affordable; You only pay when your ad is clicked. Even if getting that click costs $ 15 but the product you are selling costs $ 400, you will still get a great return on investment.
4. PPC is traceable. It's easy to see which ads work well and which ones don't receive clicks.
5. PPC works fast. Developing a good SEO takes time, but posting a PPC ad can lead to immediate results, which makes your site appear at the top of the search results page.
VISIT THE BLUEHOST BLOG FOR MORE TIPS ON THE WEBSITE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
CONNECT WITH US