Video Marketing – A tool that becomes important as people spend more time online, consuming content in this format.
Improve your videos with:
Zoom H1 Microphone Recorder –
Lav Mic –
All our resources:
TheFigCo in social networks:
Video articles in this video:
Content trends: preferences arise along generational fault lines – HubSpot
17 reasons why small businesses need a video (more) – Vidyard
Video marketing in 2018 continues to explode as a way to reach customers
About this video:
There are many benefits for companies that decide to create videos to promote their online business instead of using other types of content such as blog posts, images and podcasts. The video marketing business is the future of digital marketing, so you may not want to be left behind with this tool. Here are 13 reasons why you should start creating videos for your business.
1.It is not as expensive as you think. You can start creating videos with your cell phone, using editing tools independently on the computer or even on the same cell phone. You may want to invest in a microphone, some lights and a tripod.
2.You don't need to have special skills. You don't need to be an actor or have a great capacity to speak in public. It is a skill that you can go with time. The most important thing is to start recording and with practice you will feel better in each video.
3. Video is the best way to tell a story. By using images and audio, you can tell your story effectively. It is easier to convey emotion and caution to the audience through video.
4. Develop confidence. If someone sees that he explains something through video, he can see you in the eyes and feel they can when they look at your content.
5. People prefer video content over any other type of content.
6. More focused attention.According to a survey conducted by HubSpot, people are much more focused when they consume video content where they perform multiple tasks while consuming blog posts or podcasts.
7. Information retention – viewers retained 95% of the video content while only 10% did so with a written message.
8. Better organic positioning (SEO) – Search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, better positioning to websites if they have video content. You are 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of Google if your website contains video.
9. People spend 88% more time on websites with videos.
10. Educate your customers with video. Video content is a very good way to educate current and potential customers about your business and its products and services. We firmly believe that the companies affected will give more than 51% to their current and future customers. Think about the main questions that your clients have and create videos that answer those questions.
11.Improves email marketing- If you include the word “Video” in the subject of the email, it will have 7-13% more if it is opened. Also, if you include a preview image of the video in the mail, you will have double clickthrough rate (CTR)
12. Appear more in social networks. Especially on Facebook and Instagram, where users with the most relevant content are shown. If you post videos instead of other content, social networks will show your content to more people.
13. YouTube If you make videos, you can post on YouTube, the second largest search engine after Google. There are more than 1.5 billion users and it is available in 76 different languages. People of all ages are using YouTube. Your customers spend time on YouTube entertaining or looking for information of interest. The most powerful thing about YouTube specifically is that if you create content that people are looking for, your content refers to a newspaper for weeks, months and years after it was created, because it can be in search results and also in suggested videos.